Re: [Ekiga-list] Ring tone not working (Windows)

On 28/10/13 21:31, cfshop t-online de wrote:
Hello!
Thanks a lot for this great software. Unfortunately I am encountering a problem with the Windows version. The
calls work perfectly but when I receive a call the ring tone never plays. Just the window with the call will
pop up. This happens with the default ring tone wav as well as with a custom selected wav file. The weird
thing is: When I call someone I DO hear the dial tone.

Please give us/me the -d 4 log, cf. http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Debugging_Ekiga#How_to_get_a_debug_output_2.