[Ekiga-list] Ring tone not working (Windows)

Hello!
Thanks a lot for this great software. Unfortunately I am encountering a problem with the Windows version. The
calls work perfectly but when I receive a call the ring tone never plays. Just the window with the call will
pop up. This happens with the default ring tone wav as well as with a custom selected wav file. The weird
thing is: When I call someone I DO hear the dial tone.

I would appreciate any help.
Regards
Christian

Postfach fast voll? Jetzt kostenlos E-Mail Adresse @t-online.de sichern und endlich Platz für tausende Mails