Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga rings, but no buttons or menu items let me answer the call

"SG" == Stuart Gathman <stuart gathman org> writes:

SG> I agree, the notification *is* better visually.  *When* it actually
SG> works.  There *must* be a fallback!

The default notification here recent changed from a noticeable black box
in the upper right corner to a tiny, soft 50%ish gray blob in the lower
right corner.

It took about a week (I don't get notifications every day) before I went
looking to discover why notifications were gone, and even then finding
the new notification window was a pain.

I don't want to suggest that ekiga shouldn't use the notification api.
But even if the notification provides the full caller and callee details
with accept and reject buttons, ekiga's own window must also do so.

And it should un-iconify (if needed), raise (if needed) and tell the
window manager that it needs attention.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos jhcloos com>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6