Re: [Ekiga-list] [GUADEC 2013 Proposal]

Hello,

On Wed, 15 May 2013 14:07:45 +0200
Víctor M. Jáquez L. <vjaquez igalia com> wrote:

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 01:55:45PM +0200, Damien Sandras wrote:
Bad news.

That probably means GNOME has now less or no interest in Ekiga
anymore.

Yes, though, it is a fact that we are not keeping the pace of gnome,
with it's library dependencies and user interface design.

What exactly is missing or wrong in Ekiga?

It seems that many are satisfied with the many improved performances of
Ekiga in recent year, and is constantly being updated in repositories
such as Slackware and Salix OS.

http://slackbuilds.org/repository/14.0/network/ekiga/

vmjl