From: ekiga-list [mailto:ekiga-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Eugen
Dedu
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 1:33 AM
To: Ekiga mailing list
Subject: Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga and SimpleSignal

On 08/05/13 01:41, Greg Ferber wrote:
I've tried to find any documentation at all regarding configuration of
Ekiga to work with SimpleSignal, but unfortunately I've failed at
locating anything so specific.  Does anyone know what is necessary to
get Ekiga working with a SimpleSignal SIP account?

I've managed to get it to technically register with the server,
however when trying to place a call I get a 401 unauthorized error and the
call fails.
I'm happy to produce any requested log files, if someone wants to help
me investigate this issue.

Indeed, we need the -d 4 log.

Have you tried with and without Enable Network Detection (in Preferences)?