Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga and SimpleSignal

On 08/05/13 01:41, Greg Ferber wrote:
I've tried to find any documentation at all regarding configuration of Ekiga
to work with SimpleSignal, but unfortunately I've failed at locating
anything so specific.  Does anyone know what is necessary to get Ekiga
working with a SimpleSignal SIP account?

I've managed to get it to technically register with the server, however when
trying to place a call I get a 401 unauthorized error and the call fails.
I'm happy to produce any requested log files, if someone wants to help me
investigate this issue.

Indeed, we need the -d 4 log.

Have you tried with and without Enable Network Detection (in Preferences)?