Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga cannot establish connections anymore

On 25/03/13 11:10, Volkan Gezer wrote:
2013/3/25 Eugen Dedu<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>:
On 25/03/13 11:02, Volkan Gezer wrote:

2013/3/24 Eugen Dedu<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>:

On 24/03/13 23:15, Volkan Gezer wrote:

Hello,

2013/3/24 Eugen Dedu<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>:

On 24/03/13 21:59, Volkan Gezer wrote:

I just upgraded my system from Kubuntu 12.10 into 13.04 Beta1 and
Ekiga cannot establish connections now. It was working before with the
same codecs.

I read the Troubleshooting on wiki and disabled some codecs but
problem still continues.

Send us a -d 4 log and tell precisely what is the problem and which was
the
version which worked.

The working version was 3.2.7.

Please see the log file here: http://paste.ubuntu.com/5644725/

Try disabling more codecs, for ex. H264 and MP4V-ES.

I already have only PCMU, PCMA and speex codecs enabled.

Send me again the log in this case.

The log was created when the only specified codecs are enabled but
here is another log: http://paste.ubuntu.com/5645874/

You still have the codecs I spoke about enabled. Look at video codecs in Preferences, not audio codecs.