Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga cannot establish connections anymore

2013/3/24 Eugen Dedu <Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>:
On 24/03/13 23:15, Volkan Gezer wrote:

Hello,

2013/3/24 Eugen Dedu<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr>:

On 24/03/13 21:59, Volkan Gezer wrote:

I just upgraded my system from Kubuntu 12.10 into 13.04 Beta1 and
Ekiga cannot establish connections now. It was working before with the
same codecs.

I read the Troubleshooting on wiki and disabled some codecs but
problem still continues.

Send us a -d 4 log and tell precisely what is the problem and which was
the
version which worked.

The working version was 3.2.7.

Please see the log file here: http://paste.ubuntu.com/5644725/

Try disabling more codecs, for ex. H264 and MP4V-ES.

I already have only PCMU, PCMA and speex codecs enabled.