Re: [Ekiga-list] adding Xmeeting MAC users to contact list

Hi Eugen,

thanks for the quick answer.

No, that name I made up.

I was in particular asking about the correct way to configure ekiga to
connect with an xmeeting user.

I created an h.323 account too and added it to ekiga, because I was
assuming that I need one to communicate with the Xmeeting user.

My second question, then, is whether my assumptions are correct.

To sum up:

1- Will I be able to talk with Mac users using Xmeeting?
2- Do I need an h.323 account for that, or can I do that from sip (ekiga.net)?
3- How's the configuration on the Mac user side to communicate with me?
4- And an additional question, out of topic: Can I define a
configuration ekiga folder elsewhere als $HOME/.gconf/apps/ekiga?

Thanks for the replies and help!

Pau

On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 10:02 AM, Eugen Dedu