Re: [Ekiga-list] Newbie questions

Any progress on this so far?

On 3/11/2013 6:08 PM, Tron wrote:
Hi Eugen and thank you again for your persistence in this matter :).

Since I do not want to repeatedly install one version of Ekiga over the other and repeat the same tests over and over, I will just say that each test was repeated MANY times in each mode on each version of the program. The exact chronology of the actions taken and results observed is depicted exactly in this thread. Reading all entries from the start should answer your questions. But, for your convenience, here are my answers again: