Re: [Ekiga-list] How to send sounds from line input instead microphone ?

Hi Geo,

On 08/03/13 23:42, geo cherchetout wrote:
Hello,

Is it possible to send sounds from the line input of my CK804 soundcard ?

In preferences settings I can choose either "NVIDIA CK804 (PTLIB/ALSA)" or
"NVIDIA CK804 (1) (PTLIB/ALSA)" but both choices make only microphone
working.

The two entries correspond to the two périphériques (0 and 1) below. In 4.0.1 they are shown with their names.

Some info about my soundcard:

$ arecord -l
**** Liste des Périphériques Matériels CAPTURE ****
carte 1: CK804 [NVidia CK804], périphérique 0: Intel ICH [NVidia CK804]
Sous-périphériques: 1/1
Sous-périphérique #0: subdevice #0
carte 1: CK804 [NVidia CK804], périphérique 1: Intel ICH - MIC ADC
[NVidia CK804 - MIC ADC]
Sous-périphériques: 1/1
Sous-périphérique #0: subdevice #0

What périphérique precisely from these lists are you trying to use?

$ arecord -L
null
pulse
PulseAudio Sound Server