De : ekiga-list [mailto:ekiga-list-bounces gnome org] De la part de Eugen Dedu
Envoyé : mardi 5 mars 2013 11:26
À : Ekiga mailing list
Objet : Re: [Ekiga-list] Call immediatly Hang up

On 05/03/13 11:06, GALLARDO Sebastian wrote:

Thank you for your answer .

no notification appear when I receive a call and when I try to call, that's hang up immediately.
Opening the call windows before call, it doesn't work ...

I don't notice that  I try to connect to my  CISCo IPBX on my LAN .   My SIP account is well register.

I notice that EKIGA try to contact EKIGA.NET  althrough  I do not configure any Ekiga account.

This is the outpout log file attached.

I notice in this log that you try to call, is that right?  Please explain a bit what you were doing when
attaching a log.

In the log there is an error shown:
SIP/2.0 503 Service Unavailable
[...]
Warning: 399 "Unable to find a device handler for the request received on port 5060 from 172.16.9.58"

Is there a SIP client (e.g. ekiga) running on the machine you call?
Please provide more information.