Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga as fax carrier

Le 26/06/2013 05:12, *Carola y Pablo* wrote:
I tried sending the fax according to instructions and it didn't work.
The other party answered automatically, but then when I clicked on
"send" on efax-gtk, it simply went to inactive status and the other
party kept emitting the sound indicating it was waiting for the fax.
What have I done wrong?

What error messages do you get in efax-gtk ? What kind of 2 wires/4 wires interface do you use ? Which efax-gtk version ? Which FAI ? Which VoIP provider ? Please, give me more details in private. Perhaps we find a solution but it is not sure because I am not an expert in fax nor in english language, and there are many many parameters that matter...