Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga as fax carrier

I tried sending the fax according to instructions and it didn't work.
The other party answered automatically, but then when I clicked on
"send" on efax-gtk, it simply went to inactive status and the other
party kept emitting the sound indicating it was waiting for the fax.
What have I done wrong?

Pablo