Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga 4.0.1 for windows default SIP account

Take a look at:
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Ekiga_as_an_Asterisk_client

I don't know if asterisk use avahi but I hope the above link will help
you.

On Sat, 2013-06-15 at 07:42 +0700, M. Ibrahim wrote:
On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:31:38 +0300, Alex Theotokatos wrote:
If your communication is on local network, can you see the other users
on the 'Neighbors'?
If you use it on local network and you cannot see them, you probably
need the avahi deamon but better to advise you someone how knows windows
version.