Re: [Ekiga-list] No outbound sound on Ekiga

In your case, there is no common audio codec, but there is a common video codec, so you have video but not audio. We could help the user by informing him about that ("No common audio codec") and let the call continue.

Note that if both audio and video codecs have no match, the error "No common codec" does appear.