Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga doesn`t connect/ log in

Am 18.07.2013 01:08, schrieb hou76:
Hello,

I have troubles to get a connection with my ekiga account. Other sip
services like sipgate or sip2sip are working
fine with ekiga sip client. Only my ekiga account doesn`t work.

I have made a new installation of my operating system (Ubuntu 13.04
64bit) and since then i am not able
to make any call with my ekiga account. In german i get error
mesage:"Anmelden nicht möglich(Überall nicht annehmbar)."

I can`t find the error and hope anyone can help. Before i reinstalled my
operating system it worked very well without
causing problems. Thank you in advance.
Hello again,

I just solved my problem myself. I opened several ports in my fritzbox
and that was it.
And additionally some codecs weren`t in the right order to make the test
call. Now
everything works fine and properly.