Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga services status

On 11/01/13 09:29, Hellboy wrote:
Hello,

Yesterday, I was unable to register in my ekiga.net account.

Today, I am registered, but the ekiga services (Conference room, Call
back test, Echo test) are shown offline in Ekiga 4.0.0 (windows 7), and

Those services are always shown as offline. I am not sure, but I think that no status is associated with them, so you cannot tell if they are offline or work without actually trying them.

I can't call them. Is there any problem on Ekiga.net or do I have a
problem ?

Indeed, those services do not work right now.

I have tested my own status with the HTML Button, I can see if I am
online or not. I have tryed this trick with the Ekiga services (<a
href="sip:500 ekiga net">for exemple), and they are shown as offline.

By the way, is there any other way to know the status of Ekiga.net server ?

I do not think so.

Damien will upgrade ekiga.net as soon as possible, and hopefully all these issues disappear. If not, we will see how we can show their status for everybody.