[Ekiga-list] Ekiga services status

Hello,

Yesterday, I was unable to register in my ekiga.net account.

Today, I am registered, but the ekiga services (Conference room, Call back test, Echo test) are shown offline in Ekiga 4.0.0 (windows 7), and I can't call them. Is there any problem on Ekiga.net or do I have a problem ?

I have tested my own status with the HTML Button, I can see if I am online or not. I have tryed this trick with the Ekiga services (

By the way, is there any other way to know the status of Ekiga.net server ?

Regards,