Re: [Ekiga-list] Unable to register - 606 Not Acceptable error

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 2:28 AM, Eugen Dedu
<Eugen Dedu pu-pm univ-fcomte fr> wrote:

It is a bit weird.  I have just made a minor commit fixing a debugging text.
Could you please use latest master and repost a debugging output?  Also, an
output when the account name (not the user!) contains the string %limit, cf.
http://wiki.ekiga.org/index.php/Troubleshooting#Cannot_register_to_sip.1und1.de_or_some_other_registrar_with_ekiga_.3C.3D_3.2.x

Hello, Eugen, and thank you for your reply.

First of all, I have discovered that my router had a SIP ALG
activated. Deactivating it produced some interesting results.

On the latest version from the repo:
Debugging output with %limit: http://pastebin.ca/2316086
Debugging output without %limit: http://pastebin.ca/2316085

What happens is that the client gets stuck in an endless loop. Account
status remains "Processing ..." for ever and ever.

I have also tested today in another NAT. In that case, it *sometimes*
works with the %limit set. I could not determine exactly a pattern. In
all other cases, it remains stuck in the same loop.

Some other VoIP options in my router have drawn my attention:
http://i.imgur.com/k0G9E2c.png
Perhaps some of these timers are not properly set? These are the
factory defaults.

Thank you for helping.

Regards,
Valentina