Re: [Ekiga-list] area code problem

On 08/02/13 20:28, paul carpenter wrote:
I have been using ekiga with diamond card for a few weeks now with amazing success. Except for a few minor problems, everything is working well.

Glad to hear that!

You can also share with us the the minor problems.

However, there is one strange problem that I can't figure out and I hope someone can help.

I am trying to call Albany, New York. The area code is 518. Ekiga simply will not work with this area code. I have called many different area codes in the US with no problem, but it is just this one area code that seems to cause trouble.

What happens is that I immediately get a "call completed" message without the call ever having gone through.

You have to send us/me a -d 4 log.