Re: [Ekiga-list] Account is no locked anymore. What to do?

On 19/08/13 15:32, Csanyi Pal wrote:
On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 02:25:05PM +0200, Eugen Dedu wrote:
On 17/08/13 21:15, Csanyi Pal wrote:
On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 11:57:19AM -0500, junk_no_spam wrote:
On 08/17/2013 08:45 AM, Csanyi Pal wrote:
On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 01:12:23PM +0300, Alex Theotokatos wrote:

Your account is not yet activated.

It is just activated.

Then you should be able to run a diamond echo test
I can't. When I callsip:441  shortly after calling the call is ended up
and nothing happen.

I even can't call the Ekiga echo test neither.

It seems you missed my answer.

Sorry, it was not intentional. However, I reduced the number of codecs
but it seems that that it was enough.

The problem is not with firewall, but with too many codecs
activated. The packet you send to call has more than about 1500
bytes and hence does not leave your computer.  To reduce the size of
your message check off several audio and/or video codecs.  It should
work afterwards.

I have now check on only the following codecs:
Audio codecs:
  PCMA
  gsm

Video codesc:
  h261

With these codecs I can call from Eliga PC a mobile phone number
successfully.

But, on Ekiga echo test I can't heare any sound back. Why?

I do not know, I need another -d 4 log.