Re: [Ekiga-list] Account is no locked anymore. What to do?

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 01:12:23PM +0300, Alex Theotokatos wrote:

Your account is not yet activated.

It is just activated.

Do you have money on your card? In some cases you must already have
money into your account.

I have enough money on my account.

Still I can't call anybody with Ekiga PC --> telephone system.

In the status line of Ekiga there is a message:
The user is not available.

But the user who I'm calling is available, hers mobile phone is here and
turned on.

What could be the problem?

Mybe I must setup firewall ( Shorewall ) somehow?

--
Regards from Pal