Re: [Ekiga-list] Account is no locked anymore. What to do?

On 08/18/2013 08:34 AM, Csanyi Pal wrote:
On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 06:16:24AM -0500, junk_no_spam wrote:

I did that, and run again the voip_ck script.

Ok, I am glad we're making progress.

I really would like for you to give me the results of
type rpm

Now to your problem.

Looking at the log
RTP UDP 16382  FAILED

Sent:     LAN LAN port 16382 UDP RTP

Would seem to indicate a pc blocking problem.
Not fatal to your ekiga call out problem.

Same for H.323 TCP 1720  FAILED
I think that is for video conferencing/display

Testing  WAN 95.85.141.89 ports
STUN UDP 3478  FAILED

That is fatal for ekiga phone calls and since it passed during the
lan test I have to assume your router is not passing 3478 to the pc.

I can not remember exact usage of the 50xx ports but pretty sure
it is needed for voip calls.

7070 and 16382 are for RTP, not your basic voip calls.

300xx failures are also not needed for voip calls.

Looking like router firewall problems.
If you are running more than one pc on your lan, I would guess you would
have to set your ekiga pc ip as static and have the router forward ekiga ports to it. Could be possible to use other features in router
but I have very little experience with routing features.

Snippet from my fios router follows:

        H.323 Call Signaling
TCP Any -> 1720
TCP Any -> 1503

        Destination Ports 3478-3479
UDP Any -> 3478-3479

        Destination Ports 5000-5100
UDP Any -> 5000-5100

        Destination Ports 7070,16382
UDP Any -> 16382
UDP Any -> 7070

        Destination Ports 30000-30010
TCP Any -> 30000-30010

I am going to add fatal/nonfatal to my script. and hopefully get that rpm test to skip on Debian type installs if you give me the
  type rpm
results.