Re: [Ekiga-list] Account is no locked anymore. What to do?

On 17/08/13 19:36, Csanyi Pal wrote:
On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 06:51:35PM +0200, Eugen Dedu wrote:
On 17/08/13 15:45, Csanyi Pal wrote:
On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 01:12:23PM +0300, Alex Theotokatos wrote:

Your account is not yet activated.

It is just activated.

Do you have money on your card? In some cases you must already have
money into your account.

I have enough money on my account.

Still I can't call anybody with Ekiga PC --> telephone system.

In the status line of Ekiga there is a message:
The user is not available.

This means that the user is unavailable...

But the user who I'm calling is available, hers mobile phone is here and
turned on.

Please send us/me the -d 4 log.

I attached the file.

You have too many codecs checked on. You can check off SILK, iLBC and H624 for ex. and retry calling.