Re: [Ekiga-list] addressbook

I can verify that is the same person by knowing their e-mails.
I just don't even remember the password well from the first username.
Even the first account is inactive for a very long time coz I changed e-mail and I couldn't find a way to change the mail address from the addressbook. So I created a second one.

Thank you anyway...