Re: [Ekiga-list] addressbook

On 13/04/13 09:57, Alex Theotokatos wrote:
Hallo.

I want to tell me how to remove an address from the addressbook.
When I started using ekiga, I created two different addresses with the
same username.
Right now, I want to delete the first one.
I e-mailed to accounts ekiga net twice but I didn't receive any reply.
Do you know how to remove an address entry?

The addressbook has several tabs. Which one is your address in? Better, can you send us a capture of your dialogbox with the corresponding contact?