Re: [Ekiga-list] Is there any way to add "DTMF" within the dial number ?

> Hello,
>
> I just start to use Ekiga (migrating from X-Lite) and I have some
> feature I would like to retrieve.

IIRC DTMF tones are set out of band, rather than sounds encoded in the
audio. It is up to you SIP destination (or service provider) to decode
this out of band stuff.

There is a DTMF setting in the preferences (preferences/protocol/SIP
settings) to select between 2 standards, did you try changing that?

I don't believe that there is a way include extra digits after a dialed
number; SIP address are not sequential sent - they are more like an email
address and compiled into a destination before being sent.

Simon