[Ekiga-list] Is there any way to add "DTMF" within the dial number ?

Hello,

I just start to use Ekiga (migrating from X-Lite) and I have some feature I would like to retrieve.

I run Ekiga 3.2.7 on W7 with freephonie SIP account.

As part of my work I need to attend multiple conference call.
Each conf call have a "pin code" to be entered in order to access the right conf call.

So here are the steps :
1) dial in the conf call :
sip:1234567890 freephonie nt
2) manually enter the "pin code" followed by '#' thru keypad
123456#

Issue #1
As of today, I'm able to complete step 1), but I can't manually enter the code on the keypad (I clic on the keypad but hear no sounds at all).

Issue #2
With X-Lite, I was able to directly save/play "pin code" sequence within the saved dial-in number of a "contact".
Here is the explanation from X-Lite manual :
Dealing with an Auto Attendant
If you know that your call will be answered by an auto attendant and you know what menu items you will choose, you can include those menu items (DTMF) in the phone number when you dial it:
• Before the first DTMF number, include at least one capital P.
• You can include other Ps. Each P causes X-Lite to wait one second before sending the next character.
• At the end of the input, you must include a ; character.
Example: To dial a number, add a 3-second delay and then press 44, enter this in the call entry field:
604551212PPP44;
Example: To dial a number, add a 6-second delay, then press 1 then 3 then 2, each with a two second delay:
604551212PPPPPP1PP3PP2;
I tried similar thinks but no success.... seems SIP number format does not allow similar feature :(

If someone have any idea, either for issue 1 or 2 (or both :) ) I will be happy.

Thank's in advance.

Nicolas