Re: [Ekiga-list] h323 account gatekeeper

I am really sorry, but I do not know what happens.

It also strange that there is no such info on -d 4, are you sure?

Otherwise, the only option is to ask the same question to opalvoip-user lists sourceforge net mailing list, which is in charge of SIP and H323 protocols.

Eugen