[Ekiga-list] h323 account gatekeeper

In the last versions of Ekiga (3.2.7 or 3.9.9) for ubuntu (12.04), it seems there is a problem to register an account on h323 gatekeeper. In the same network, with the same machine on a virtual windows XP, no problem with both windows versions. Seems that there is no problem either with CentOs. My network administrator tells me that whatever account is configured, a SIP account type registration is used, which thus fails ????
JY

--

Jean-Yves Marzin
directeur de recherche