[Ekiga-list] Ekiga 3.9.90 : sound devices not found

Hello,

Yesterday I tried successfully ekiga-3.3.2 provided by Mageia 2.

To-day, ekiga 3.9.90 just compiled doesn't find my audio devices. (But find video device.) I didn't change anything with gconf-editor nor with preferences menu and I am afraid using config helper because I don't know wich file(s) to backup before.

An advice about what to do with minimum risk ?