Re: [Ekiga-list] Cisco Jabber/Movi

Le 02/10/12 11:11, A. James Lewis a écrit :
I was quite surprised to see that I was able to register with the Cisco
SIP server provided with the Movi/Jabber system and indeed I can make
calls too... but while the remote end can see my video, I get a green
screen.

Is there any way to find out why, or does anyone know what codec they are
using, all the codecs available were compiled with my 3.9.90 version, so
I'm slightly at a loss there.

You can simply disable all of them but one, and see if it still works.

The main user interface should also show you what codec is in use. I would suggest trying H.264,
which gives the best results.

Damien