Re: [Ekiga-list] Cisco Jabber/Movi

On Tue, 2 Oct 2012 10:11:02 +0100
"A. James Lewis" <james fsck co uk> wrote:

> I was quite surprised to see that I was able to register with the
> Cisco SIP server provided with the Movi/Jabber system and indeed I
> can make calls too... but while the remote end can see my video, I
> get a green screen.

I am not sure if the following applies to you as well: I am using a
GStreamer build of Ekiga and the only size of video that is working
properly is 320x240. Preferences/Video/Devices/Size: 320x240.

Garbled images
Re: [Ekiga-devel-list] Gstreamer video input
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/ekiga-devel-list/2012-September/msg00019.html

> Is there any way to find out why, or does anyone know what codec they
> are using, all the codecs available were compiled with my 3.9.90

Hover your mouse cursor on the in-call window to see the used codecs.

--
Proper English www.reddit.com/r/proper
4 teh lulz... http://email.is-not-s.ms