Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga and Polycom systems

Hello,

I use ekiga with different videoconferencing systems : Polycom and Tandberg
You can use h323 or sip depending on VC system configuration. If you don't have video, you need to check codecs capabilities. Try to select only h261 first on your ekiga client. Then try h263, h263+ and h264. Make tests using only one codec.