Re: [Ekiga-list] How to rotate Remote Video Output by 90 degrees?

Using xrandr to rotate the whole screen is not an option. Another
application is dependent on the screen mode to be where it already is.

I DO want to change the source code.

What file do I have to modify? Is there a patch available for this?