Re: [Ekiga-list] How to rotate Remote Video Output by 90 degrees?

On 03/11/12 22:09, Andrei Bazhgin wrote:
Hi, I am trying to have Ekiga show the output of the remote video but
the video should be tilted/rotated 90 degrees?

The problem is that the display where it will be running is running in
portrait mode and switching to landscape mode is not an option.

I am using Freebsd 9. and Ekiga 4 source code.

It is not possible as far as I know.

Any suggestions?

You have to change the source code.

You can also play with xrandr to rotate the whole screen if this is an option.