Re: [Ekiga-list] Web-browser association with sip: links and Ekiga (Windows 7)

I am terribly sorry for doind this triple thread Email.

2nd bug: When doing the following (using "C:\Program Files
(x86)\Ekiga\ekiga.exe" --call ??? in a shortcut) another process of
another ekiga*32.exe that I see in the Task Manager. and it just stands
there, and is blocking the first ekiga proccess to run properly.