[Ekiga-list] Ekiga.net does not appear to use password hashes

Hello,

When I tried to sign up for Ekiga.net, my high information password:
	RojrpKw@8jU=RhT'
Got mangled to:
	RojrpKw@8jU=RhT\'
When I tried to change my password to another high-information password,
the password update e-mail contained a password with only about 20 bits
of information (rather than 96 bits).

When I try to connect, I get an error message of:
	Registration failed: Forbidden
I am using a Cone NAT and have STUN (using stun.ekiga.nt) enabled, even
though I don't think it will work. I am faily certain I can only recieve
incomming connections on ports I explicitly forward; or in response
to an outgoing request.
I have not tried forwarding ports yet. I hope to eventually set up an
Asterix gateway, then point Ekiga to that.

Regards,

James Phillips

PS: I hope to eventually use IPv6 and encryption as well. Not sure how
suitable Ekiga would be for that.
PPS: I may be testing an old version of Ekiga: 2.0.12

--
OpenPGP Public Key: http://phillipsjk.ca/OpenPGP0712.asc