Re: [Ekiga-list] ATOM/RSS News Feeds on http://ekiga.org/

On Sat, 28 Jan 2012 06:57:58 +0200
Genghis Khan <genghiskhan gmx ca> wrote:

> On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 18:53:25 +0200
> Genghis Khan <genghiskhan gmx ca> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 05:50:25 +0100
> > Yannick <sevmek free fr> wrote:
> >
> > > Indeed, and this is a bug. It only appears on the home page. I
> > > choose to not fix it because it would involve either hacking
> > > drupal core (which adds line 12 on the home page) or a module of
> > > drupal (which adds line 8 to all pages), but I do not have much
> > > spare time and I need to ease the maintenance, i.e. rely on easy
> > > updates. My bad.
> > >
> > > The best solution will be an official fix for the module. The bug
> > > report is here: http://drupal.org/node/884746
> > >
> > Good idea, and thanks again :-)
> >
> An ATOM Feed of the recent activity of the development of Ekiga <link
> rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml" title="Ekiga - Recent
> Activity" href="http://git.gnome.org/browse/ekiga/atom/?h=master"; />

What do you think about replacing the link which associated with the
Syndicate content (RSS) icon <http://ekiga.org/misc/feed.png>
<http://www.ekiga.org/rss.xml> with <http://ekiga.org/community#feed>

Syndicate content (ATOM/RSS)
----------------------------
If you are looking for ...., you can ....; see below for syndicate
content information.

<a
href="http://www.mail-archive.com/ekiga-list gnome org/maillist.xml">Mailing
List (Help & Support)</a>