Re: [Ekiga-list] Fw: Add a menu entry of "ekiga -d 4" output

On 01/14/12 05:29 AM, Genghis Khan wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 12:31:10 +0200
Genghis Khan<genghiskhan gmx ca>  wrote:

Add a menu item in the Help menu which will say "Auto-build a report"
"Analise and send" or "anything else", which will prompt the user to a
dialog which will explain shortly what is this feature, what does it
do and so on... and it will tell to the user that Ekiga is going to
restart itself and will generate a debug file and there will be a link
to the Users Mailing List or to both Users (Help) and Devel
(Development) Mailing Lists.

Any thoughts?

Well, I couldn't implement such a feature, but sounds good to me.

--
Dave Koelmeyer
http://blog.davekoelmeyer.co.nz