Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga HD

Am 09/01/2011 04:16 PM, schrieb Eugen Dedu:
On 26/08/11 10:42, Majid Sadeghi Alavijeh wrote:
Dear  All
Is this possible to Encode and decode 720P ?
what should i do to change it ?

It is not yet possible. I am looking into this currently (with Andreas W., in CC), I have to do some tests, maybe it will work; in this case it will appear in the next release.

Hi,

just a little Ping from me. I'am still here and interested on bringing HD to Ekiga. Unfortunately i had and still have no time to do any productive work. My little daughter is consuming nearly all of my ressources and is heavily interested in discouraging me to get any sleep. ;-)
As soon this will get better, i resume working on HD.

Best regards

Andreas