Re: [Ekiga-list] NO ANSWER

Le mardi 03 janvier 2012 à 18:04 -0500, mig-system videotron ca a
écrit :

> I POSTED THAT D 4 REPORT ON DECEMBER 22 + 23 BUT DID NOT RECEIVE ANY
> FEEDBACK. IS ANYBODY LOOKING INTO THIS OR HAS IT BEEN OVERLOOKED ?
> PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
> AT THE SAME TIME I TRIED EKIGA AND TWINKLE ON UBUTU 11.10 AND HERE I GOT
> THE OPPOSITE RESULTS, EKIGA DID NOT WORK AT ALL BUT TWINKLE DID - WITH THE
> SAME PROBLEM, I CAN HEAR THE OTHER SIDE BUT THEY CAN'T HERE ME. I WOULD
> REALLY LIKE TO GET SOME BETTER RESULTS. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
> REGARDS.
> MIKE
> _________

Hello,

We need the full debug file to understand the issue, please do not cut
the output to what seems relevant.

> (ekiga:1731): libebook-DEBUG: e-book.c:129: EBook GDBus connection
is
> closed, remote peer vanished
> (ekiga:1731): libebook-DEBUG: e-book.c:129: EBook GDBus connection
is
> closed, remote peer vanished
> (ekiga:1731): libebook-DEBUG: GDBus connection is closed, remote
peer
> vanished

There is no SIP protocol in this, thus we cannot understand where the
issue is.

Your issue, having audio going only in one way, _seems_ related to NAT
issue...

Regards,
Yannick