Re: [Ekiga-list] No neightbors listed

I know this, the virtual network is in bridge mode.
Thanks for your help anyway.

Some more sugestions? :-)

Em 28/02/2012 17:20, "Stuart D Gathman" <stuart gathman org> escreveu:
Long ago, Nostradamus foresaw that on 02/28/2012 01:11 PM, Nelson Ramos would write:
     I'm testing Ekiga for the first time, just because I need to use the neighborhood function, but it just don't work.
     For the test I'm using my notebook (Debian 6) and a virtual machine (Windows 7) running on VirtualBox. I installed avahi on Linux and Bonjour on Windows, but no neighbors is listed.
     What is wrong? What mistake I did or what I forgot?

     I am Brazilian and my knowledge of English is not so good, so forgive me for any mistake.
Virtual box puts VMs behind NAT by default.  To see it as a neighbor, you need bridged mode.