[Ekiga-list] No neightbors listed

Hello people.

      I'm testing Ekiga for the first time, just because I need to use the neighborhood function, but it just don't work.
      For the test I'm using my notebook (Debian 6) and a virtual machine (Windows 7) running on VirtualBox. I installed avahi on Linux and Bonjour on Windows, but no neighbors is listed.
      What is wrong? What mistake I did or what I forgot?

      I am Brazilian and my knowledge of English is not so good, so forgive me for any mistake.

Thanks!

--
Atenciosamente,

Nelson P. Ramos