Re: [Ekiga-list] IRC channel activity

On Mon, 13 Feb 2012 15:57:48 +0200
Genghis Khan <genghiskhan gmx ca> wrote:

> Thank you yannick for setting up a title:
> Welcome to Ekiga || Damien's Blog: http://blog.ekiga.net/ || Ekiga
> 3.3.2 [UNSTABLE] is out || Ekiga 3.2.7 [STABLE]
>
> We still need to set a title on Freenode.

We can use the Greeting plugin of GOZERBOT until someone will maange to
setup a constant title that will last for months.

Owner:    !plug-enable greeting
gozerbot: enabled plugins: greeting

Owner:    !greeting-add Welcome to Ekiga. For the official channel
please join to #ekiga at the GNOME IRC Network (irc.gnome.org). Have a
nice day :-)
gozerbot: greeting message added

Owner:    !greeting-on
gozerbot: done

When a <VISITOR> will join to #ekiga at Freenode the following message
will appear:

gozerbot: <VISITOR>, Welcome to Ekiga. For the official channel
please join to #ekiga at the GNOME IRC Network (irc.gnome.org). Have a
nice day :-)

*Change in accord to current holidays, e.g. Marry Christmas, if you like

May someone please take care of it?
I don't have a stable resource available, yet, to manage this bot,
mainly because of connection interruptions.

--
GOZERBOT http://gozerbot.org/
    email: bthate gmail com