Re: [Ekiga-list] IRC channel activity

Thank you yannick for setting up a title:
Welcome to Ekiga || Damien's Blog: http://blog.ekiga.net/ || Ekiga
3.3.2 [UNSTABLE] is out || Ekiga 3.2.7 [STABLE]

We still need to set a title on Freenode.

Suggestion: adding an IRC Bot which will notify on updates.
There is a project called TOPfeeder Python RSS-IRC bot (Python)
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pytopfeeder/

Requirements:
	Python 2.5.4 and 2.6.0
	TinyUrl module http://pypi.python.org/pypi/TinyUrl
	MySQL module http://sourceforge.net/projects/mysql-python/
	MySQL

There is a file named SQL.sql

INSERT INTO `feeds` (`id`, `command`, `url`, `nick`, `date`) VALUES
(1, '.git', 'http://git.gnome.org/browse/ekiga/atom/?h=master', 'Recent GIT activity', ''),
(2, '.dml', 'http://www.mail-archive.com/ekiga-devel-list gnome org/maillist.xml', 'ekiga-devel-list', ''),
(3, '.uml', ''http://www.mail-archive.com/ekiga-list gnome org/maillist.xml, 'ekiga-list', ''),

I will look up for something that doesn't require MySQL.