Re: [Ekiga-list] Ekiga on my new labtop

On 13/12/12 05:23, Jan Laugesen wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Ekiga on my old pc and it's working fine. Actually my friend told me
to use xlite, but Ekiga works better for me.
I have bought a new labtop and installed Ekiga, but when i make an account with
the same information provided on my
old labtop, the status is "processing" for a while and then it ends up with the
message "unregistered". Do I have to
delete my Ekiga-account on my old labtop first, before installing it on the new
labtop?

No. The problem is elsewhere. Is the 2nd laptop on the same network (e.g. both are at your home) as the first one? Also, what are the ekiga versions installed on both computers?