[Ekiga-list] Ekiga on my new labtop

Hi,

I'm using Ekiga on my old pc and it's working fine. Actually my friend told me to use xlite, but Ekiga works better for me.
I have bought a new labtop and installed Ekiga, but when i make an account with the same information provided on my
old labtop, the status is "processing" for a while and then it ends up with the message "unregistered". Do I have to
delete my Ekiga-account on my old labtop first, before installing it on the new labtop?

Thanks in advance.