Re: [Ekiga-list] Microphone not detected only with ekiga

> I confirm that without being registered to ekiga.net, calling
> 500 ekiga net does not work.  This might be your "problem" with the
> microphone.
>
>> Furthermore, I do not see any problem with the microphone. The problem
>> is that no connection is established. Is that right?

I'm not so much worried about calling 500, it's more that I cannot make
regular calls. Incoming calls can be answered and heard, but no outgoing
sound is transmitted. I assume this means a connection is established
though, no? The microphone is not muted in any way and records in other
audio programs and is regularly used successfully with skype. Thanks for
your help.